Cleaning carpet is a hard and troublesome work.
-Total quality management is main.
-To have an effective result, all processes should be done completely.
- For good results, the primary practices that are commonly accepted are these;
- The brushing process should be done completely according to the dirt and especially the condition of stain, the brushes of the automatic and manual machines should be stiff, the brushes of the automatic machines should suppressed well on the carpet.
-Unless the brushing is done well, it is diffucult to effectively struggle to stains.
- When all the stains are wanted to remove from carpet; it is necessary to use dozens of different solvent or products according to characteristic of different stains.
-For example; when tomatoes, sauces and butter stains can remove with perchlorethylene, ink stain which is supposed to be permanent, can be removed with the help of white spirit and carpet shampoo. These examples can be increased.
- Using such different solvents is not profitable practice in the industrial carpet washing, nor is it seen in existing practices.
- Era 111 is used with a good brush and scrubbing technique as described above can handle 98% of the stains. Era 111 contains dense stain removal surfactants.
- The practice of not guaranteeing removal of stains in the sector of carpet washing has developed for this reason.
- Even global dry cleaning companies that have hundreds of branches and franchising chains and all kind of advanced technology, use these solvents. Even in these circumstances, dry cleaning companies do not give guarantee to remove stains and emphasize to customers for stains that they can not remove are not guaranteed.
- Forementioned situations are not valid excuse in carpet washing sector unless brushing is done correctly with stiff bristle brush or brushes.
- We want to emphasize again; The automatic machines used in carpet washing are required to suppress well on the carpet and its brush should be stiff. If it is possible and the stain area is detected, local brushing should be done by locating the machine is fixed on the stain and as for the manual machine , brush is kept waiting on the stained area.
After mentioning about stains, let’s talk about dirts.
- Rake is the oldest and common carpet washing technique about dirt. Raking provides displacement of dirt which moves up among the pile with the help of Era 111 and brushing.
- Era 111 carpet shampoo has an ultra-effective formulation on carpet stains. It loosens dirt among the pile and ease the rake process which is hard and difficult.
- Rake process is done with an apparatus in the automatic machine, but in the classical washing ( washing on the floor) is done by human labor. In general, there is one-way rake in the automatic machines. Some machine manufacturers may prefer high vacuum technologies such as blowers.
- Rake process is one of the most important criteria for the struggling with dirt.
- A good process of rake is also very effective in the destruction of dirt among the carpet piles.
- Wringing the carpet absolutely high speed, control after washing,if the rake is not made taking the fluff, are the most important treatments of total quality management in carpet washing.
-However there are different practices, the most basic and generally accepted practices are these for good results.
- Conclusion and in summary; Using a stiff brush on automatic machines or manual machines for an effective carpet washing, if it is necessary effective brushing in several times, local brushing on the stains, effective rake practices and Era 111 Carpet Shampoo are essential techniques and products.
This article is prepared by the chemists who have developed Era 111 and masters who dedicate their years to carpet cleaning. It is published only in this website and it is not allowed to be published without showing as source.